Welcome to fortytwofifty. This is where I will be posting useful photo information I come across during the semester, things like links to photographers' websites, recommended readings, inspiring quotes, and much more.

I hope you will check in often. Look, learn, and enjoy!


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

photographers in the frame . . .

Another twist on frames . . . from Flickr members . . .

John Howell, an Indianapolis newsboy, makes $.75 some days. Begins at 6 a.m., Sundays.
(Lives at 215 W. Michigan St.)  LOC

Photographers shooting Cherry blossoms, Washington, DC. 4/7/22 LOC

Portrait of Billie Holiday, Downbeat (?), New York, N.Y., ca. June 1946 LOC

Frances Benjamin Johnston on a balcony of the State, War and Navy Building with a tripod-mounted camera, photographing an unidentified man. LOC

Farm Utilities Corp.. window, LOC

Two photographers taking each others' picture with hand-held cameras while perched on a roof, LOC

Frances Benjamin Johnston, three-quarter length portrait, holding and looking down at camera, facing slightly left, LOC

Itinerant photographer in Columbus, Ohio, LOC

No comments:

Post a Comment